Technology has not only revolutionized the world of advertising but has also created new mediums for communicating the brand’s message to the audience.
Nowadays we can see digital billboards are gaining momentum in Pakistan especially in various parts of Lahore, which are remotely controlled to display ads of various products. Similarly, the brands can now also control the ads seen by passengers in the Bilal Travels based on the same phenomenon.
Bilal Travels has introduced a PIA style on board Entertainment system, video on demand, for its passengers
The salient features of this new service include:
- Dedicated section of Hollywood movies
- Dedicated section for Bollywood movies
- Access to thousands of Pakistani and Bollywood songs
- Specially designed entertainment section for Children
- Dedicated Religious section
The screens are located at the back of every seat, giving the travelers liberty to choose whatever program they like to watch instead of being stuck with the one chosen by the management or the bus host/hostess.
The best thing about this service is that the advertisers can display the latest promos or ads to the viewers in contrast to the other bus services which create a package for the whole month and bombard the users with an old commercial which might have become irrelevant.
Recently, Infinity Solutions has partnered with Bilal Travels who will exclusively promote brands on the company’s new entertainment service.
Bilal Travels have 85 operational buses where the daily operational hours of each bus is 16 carrying approximately 35 passengers per bus at any given time. The in-buss TV commercial tariffs for the bus service are:
- Cost: Rs. 550,000 + 16% GST per month
- It will include one 20 sec spot per hour
- 560 spots n transmission per day
- 47,600 spots in all buses per day
- 1,428,000 spots in all buses per month
- Cost: Rs. 1,000,000 + 16% GST per month
- It will include two 20 sec spot per hour
- 1,120 spots n transmission per day
- 95,200 spots in all buses per day
- 2,856,000 spots in all buses per month
- Cost: Rs. 1,500,000 + 16% GST per month
- It will include three 20 sec spot per hour
- 1,680 spots n transmission per day
- 142,800 spots in all buses per day
- 4,284,000 spots in all buses per month
- Cost: Rs. 2,000,000 + 16% GST per month
- It will include four 20 sec spots per hour
- 2,240 spots n transmission per day
- 190,400 spots in all buses per day
- 5,712,000 spots in all buses per month
- Cost: Rs. 0.75 paisa per spot
- It will include four first spot of 20 sec spot in each commercial break
- 16 hours of journey transmission time per bus
- 190,400 breaks in a journey of 85 buses
- 5,712,000 total breaks in a month