Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 9 here in Pakistan and besides being so powerful it also possesses another trait, EXPENSIVE!. The Galaxy Note 9 is Samsung’s most pricey flagship right now and costs Rs. 1,40,000 for the base version with 6GB RAM and 128Gb internal memory which makes target a certain niche.
However, if you are excited about the Note 9 and don’t have the means to buy it on cash, worry not. Habib Bank Limited in offering the device on an installment plan, and that too with 0% mark up but there’s a catch. Only HBL Credit Card holders can avail this offer.
So if you are an HBL Credit Card customer and long to buy the Note 9, here’s how you can get one.
HBL is offering different installment plans with flexible time spans. They range from a plan of 3 months to 36 months. However, you can only enjoy a markup-free plan for up to 12 months. From a plan of 18 months to 36 months, you will be charged with a minimal markup of 2%.
How to Purchase?
- First, to place your order through the installment plan, you have to call the HBL helpline, 111-111-425.
- Choose the plan of your choice. The installment plan varies from 3 months to 36 months
- After selecting your desired plan and placing the order, just wait for the delivery of the phone.
Galaxy Note 9 Specs
- Display: 6.4 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845/ Exynos 9810 Octa
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB/512GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP+12MP
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 4000mAh
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo