The world’s largest social networking website, Facebook has designed a new kind of program, called FbStart, to help early age mobile startups create and grow their apps.
As per details, Facebook is offering a package of free tools and services designed for startups. The company is also providing year-round mentorship opportunities to connect directly with the Facebook team as well as an exclusive community of global startups.
The more experienced persons will be able to teach the founders of the startup who are new in this field.
Who can apply?
- Pre-launch track: Developers that have not yet launched an app but intend to start one within the next year.
- Bootstrap track: Any developer who’s launched a quality, working mobile app in the Apple or Google Play app stores.
- Accelerate tracks: Any developer who’s launched a working mobile app in the Apple or Google Play app stores and has seen a sustained level of growth in their target markets.
As a member in the program, you’ll receive three primary offerings:
- Benefits – you’ll get a free package of tools and services valuing up to $80,000 from Facebook and 23 third party partners including Adobe, Salesforce, MailChimp, HootSuite and UserTesting.
- Mentorship – you’ll have opportunities throughout to year to connect with product managers, engineers, partnerships, and operations through events, office hours, webinars, email and more.
- Community – Meet others in the startup community through our FbStart.com member portal, forums, meetups, and events.