Get your AC service this summer with Gree Technical Assistance

Gree has created the reliable inverter air conditioners that are enriched with a special heating feature to ensure the coziest and safest winter in Pakistan’s climatic conditions and the environment.

Being a responsible organization Gree always seeks ways to maximize comfort level of its consumers in terms of technology, quality and after sales services. Last year Gree brought smart Viola Inverter AC with 60 percent less power consumption.

As spring season has already arrived in Pakistan and summer will be approaching in few weeks so everyone will be looking for peace in an air conditioned chill room. It has been observed that many consumers face problems of cooling when they turn on their Gree AC. It is only because AC is wrapped in winters without a proper cleanup.

Gree’s initiate is to remind consumers to check for their units once before summer and observe their performance is up to the mark or not. It is also recommended to check for remote controls either they are in working conditions or they have got some problem.

Just sparing 10-15 minutes and a small practice will keep you cool in hot summers. Gree technical assistance is always here to provide service and just a phone call away.

For any problem found in AC Unit kindly call on (042) 111-111-397 or inbox them on Facebook.

30 thoughts on “Get your AC service this summer with Gree Technical Assistance”

1. i bought 1.5 ton Gree inverter AC (imported advance) AC from IG electronics charsada road peshawar , the dealer admitted that it works on 150 voltage but when installed it dose not even work at 162 voltage and on compliant the dealer advised for stabilizer… i need assistance either wise will have to resort to legal course ,

2. 22-08-2018 5:55pm
    i call to given no (042) 111-111-397
    call received A person say wait droop line i try again (042) 111-111-397 system received but till 6:08 pm
    all line busy waiting hold position.

3. dear sir
    i bought 2 Ac from madina electronics in 2014. 1 ac is working perfect but 2nd one start giving trouble
    in the bignning of present season.both ac are G 10 inverter ac 2 ton. i called thokar niaz baig service
    center to send any one they send technicion named dilaver. he told me eveporator on ac is subject to
    change,i asked him how long it would take he replied 3 days.i gave him the job.after this no body called me
    for whole 2 weeks.tired of waiting i called them jul 9th to check if they have received the part.
    they said they have received the part and technicion will be in today to fix ac,but no body showed up
    i again called them but looks like they start playing games.my question is how long some one can live without ac in this fire like hot weater. is there some one who can call them and ask why they people are playing with good standing customers with gree.my ph no is 0332 422 5354.they can pull out my complaint record by ph no, niaz baigh lahore complaint center no is 04235963525. my comlaint no 691804954

4. I registered my complaint 3 days ago 691804995……very unprofessional staff and technicians i heave decided never ever use gree

5. I registered my complaint 3 days ago 691804995…mam he is coming …he is coming……too much irresponsible and unprofessionals . I have decided never ever use gree ………

6. Green inverter ac not working showing EE no one receiving call from Karachi pleas register my complaint and send me the contact number in Karachi very disappointed with the product and after sales service will never ever recommend it

7. Gree AC stoped cooling after 30 min or in one hour. Now my gree dc invertor AC is displaying error code F1. Plz send some one to check it out my contact number is 03002667642. I live in Rahim yar Khan.

8. E6 error displayed at indoor unit .please remove the fault as soon as possible .purchased from super Asia electronics Gujranwala dealers phones are closed .my contact no. Is 03007457800

9. GREE SERVIC!!!
    5th Jun., 2018
    FROM: SYED MUHAMMAD SHOAIB OF KARACHI.

SUBJECT: NO RESPONSE UP-TILL NOW FOR MY COMPLAINT # 171817236, UAN: 042-111 111 397 DATED:
    25th JUNE, 2018.

THOUGH I M CALLING DAILY ONCE & TWICE TO THE ABOVE NUMBER BUT HOW THEY ARE RESPONDING JUST READ BELOW:
    “WE WILL TRY TO SEND SOMEONE TODAY EVENING”
    “OUR MOBILE IS NOT AVAILABLE, ‘WILL TRY TODAY”
    “POORI KOSHISH HO GE KAY AAJ AAP KA KAAM HO JAYE” (FROM SUPERVISOR)
    ALL LAME EXCUSES, THIS IS HOW GREE IS RESPONDING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS? yOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR USING SUCH DELAYING TACTICS.
    REMEMBER THAT I HAVE ALL THREE GREE AIR CONDITIONERS IN MY HOME (143 L, BLOCK 2, PECHS, KARACHI. CELL # 0300 2832261) i.e., 2 – 1 TON & 1.5 TON AC.
    WHAT I LEARNED FROM YOUR WORKERS & FROM YOUR SADDAR SHOPS THAT YOUR 1 TON AC MODEL: “12 CITH 2W’ IS DEFECTIVE. NOW! DO YOU HAVE ANY ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS? DO YOUR CHIEFS READ THIS EMAILS OF CUSTOMERS? I HOPE NOT! Please try to approach as soon as possible.
    REF: Cell# 0300 2832261 – S M Shoaib.
    COULD ANY ONE OF YOU HAVE THE REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS / PROBLEMS I M IN. IF YES! THEN MAKE IT TODAY & IF NOT THEN ON TOMORROW MUST.

10. I registered complaint below
    Dear Customer,Complaint No. 171817937 has been registered on dated 04-JUN-18 Against your complaint.Our staff will contact you shortly.Regards
    Please tell me whenever technical staff come

11. Gree AC stoped cooling after 30 min or in one hour. i called a local technician and he advised to refill the gas but result is still same.
    i need technical assistance on this .

12. I need my gree heat and cool unit service kindly mail me your service charges and availability at mailing address given below or contact me at 03479725606

13. I HAVE ALL 3 – GREE AIRCON PURCHASED LAST YEAR. ONE ISN’T COOLING, MAY BE GAS PROBLEM.
    PLEASE SEND SOMEONE TODAY TO RECTIFY THE SAID PROBLEM.
    ADDRESS: SADIA HOMES 143 / L
    BLOCK – 2, APt # A-2,
    P E C H S., KARACHI.
    CELL: 0300 2832261

• 25th May, 2018
      PROBLEM PERSISTS:
      Problem reappears again & this time both 1 ton Ac’s are effected. Not cooling at all, you gave the warranty last time for just 45 odd days (problem: coil leak, parts replaced U brand repair, complaint # 14103, dated 24/4/18) This model of yours has problem every where as you know & your workers also agreed that this is defective model # “12 CIT h 2w”. Please try to approach as soon as possible.
      REF: Cell# 0300 2832261 – S M Shoaib.
      Awaiting for your quick response please!

14. Dear Sir main ne 3 month phelay Gree 1.5 18CITH 12w liya tha but 4 din phelay Electric Shok ki waja say room main Aag lag gai or indoor ki body jal gai hai lekan wo Work kerta hai kindly mujhe batae ap k kaha say uski body replace ho gi kesy mumkin hai ye i live in Rawalpindi …….