The prices of Honda cars have risen up to Rs. 60,000. It was an expected move by the automaker as the auto industry is the most sensitive to the devaluation of rupee against US dollars and other subsequent currencies of the world as it depends upon the import of raw materials from other countries of the world.
Following are the new prices of Honda cars in Pakistan
- City 1.3L (manual transmission) Rs1.599 million
- City 1.3L (automatic transmission) Rs1.739 million
- City 1.5L (manual transmission) Rs1.659 million
- City 1.5L (automatic transmission) Rs1.799 million
- 1.5L Aspire (manual transmission) Rs1.789 million
- 1.5L Aspire (automatic transmission) Rs1.929 million
- Honda Civic’s VTI CVT Rs2.399 million
- Honda Civic VT SR CVT Rs2.549 million
Honda has not changed the price of its compact SUV, Honda BR-V CVT and it still stands at Rs2.229 million.
Last week, Atlas Honda also increased the prices of its three popular motorbike models in Pakistan. You can check out the new prices here.