The company today has unveiled its first locally manufactured new 150cc motorbike, Honda CB150F. Reportedly, the bike would be made available in one week across Pakistan. The main features of the motorbike include:
- Turbo Engine Technology
- High-Performance Self Start System
- 5-speed constant mesh, noncyclic transmission
- Maintenance-free powerful backup battery
- Die casted Z Section Spokes alloy rims
Honda CB150F offers the following safety and security features:
- Magnetic ignition protection that ensures that only one key can be used to operate the bike
- Front disc brake
- Car type speedometer visibility
- Strong tail protection
- Protective chain guide system
As we previously reported, the company sees more demand for heavy bikes in Pakistan and is looking forward to introducing more models with greater engine capacity. The new Honda CB150F is priced at Rs159,000 in the Pakistani market.
It sure is no secret that the Pakistanis are crazy about their motorbikes. The sale of Honda bikes increased to 626,040 units in July 2016- February 2017 from 532,183 units, in the same period a previous year.