United Motors has just started delivering their much-awaited car, United Bravo, to dealerships across the country. Although the hatchback is the direct competitor of one of the most sold vehicles in Pakistan, Suzuki Mehran, it packs some great features and supports a modern-looking design.
If you want to buy this car, there is good news for you as the company has just started taking orders. If you have just gone through the glimpse of the car through pictures and videos, now there is an opportunity to experience the real-time walkthrough of the car by visiting the dealerships.
Also Read: New United Bravo 2019: What to Expect?
As the car is available for the booking, here is all you need to know about the process:
- The price of the United Bravo is Rs. 850,000.
- The advance booking fee is Rs. 200,000, which you have to provide at the time of booking.
- This booking fee will be in the form of a pay order in favor of United Motors Pvt Ltd.
- You have to provide the rest of the amount within the 15 days, before the delivery of the vehicle. Otherwise, the company reserves the right to cancel the order.
Also Read: 800cc United Bravo Price Increases for the First Time
The company has emphasized that only limited numbers of United Bravo cars are available for booking right now. However, you will receive your car in December by applying now.
Documents Required for Booking
- Duly filled and signed booking form by the customer
- Pay order of Rs. 200,000 in favor of United Motors
- Photocopy of CNIC or purchase order (in case of companies)
- Since the government has once again barred the nonfilers from purchasing vehicles in Pakistan, you have to provide evidence of being a filer.
An advance tax of Rs 7,500 (filer) is to be added to the overall price of the vehicle.
United Motors has debuted in the auto industry with the United Bravo hatchback, so as a new entrant they are establishing everything from scratch. For now, they have six dealerships all in the Punjab province, but the company has vowed to open more dealerships soon.
- 1 in Lahore (Rehman Pura, Lidhar, Main Bedian Road, Opp. UBL Bank)
- 2 in Faisalabad (Near Korian Pul, Samundri Road, and at P-70/A, East Canal Road)
- 1 in Islamabad (Plot#18, St#4, I-10/3)
- 1 in Jehlum (Main GT Road, opposite PTC)
- And 1 in Multan (Hassan Abad Gate#1, Near Chowk Qadafi)
We encountered some flaws in the United Bravo at the launch event which make us contact Roshan Sehgal, owner of the United Bravo dealership at Bedian Road. Answering the flaws, he said, “These are all CBU units, the customers will be provided with locally assembled cars, and we will try to eliminate the build quality issues pointed out by More News.”