The upcoming epic Nokia 9 phone was not showcased in the HMD Global Panel at Mobile World Congress 2017 while the Finnish Mobile Phone Company presented just the chunks from their new generation phone series like Nokia 3310, 6, 5, and 3.
A few days back, Geekbench leaked drastic features of Nokia 9 equipped with 8GB RAM and Snapdragon 835 chipset with many other interesting features.
But now, another Geekbench result reveals blundering shifts of its speculations which are quite astounding. Are these just rumors being spread by some competitors or they are true?
Some Top Rumors
Let’s cast a glance at some of the new rumors engulfing Nokia:
- The new leaks suggest that Nokia 9 does not have 8GB RAM instead it carries only half of it, i.e., only 4GB. Isn’t it surprising?
- The hyped Snapdragon 835 chipset has now been declared as a mid-range chipset of only Snapdragon 660.
- Even the image presented by the FrAndroid does not match with the description of dual Quadcore Camera, rear lenses, scanners, etc.. Instead, it looks just like an ordinary case.
- It is also acclaimed in the leaks that the forthcoming phone will carry Carl Zeiss technology which was used in the dysfunctional Nokia Lumia 920.
- Where “Unknown Heart” is just a mystery to us, that why did they name their rumored 8GB or 4GB RAM as the unknown heart.
- No official word has been provided yet for the release of the most speculative phone.
Also Read: Nokia 9 can beat Samsung Galaxy S8
Has Nokia become targeted by its competitors?
There can be another aspect too because Nokia has remained off the grid for a period spanning years and on the other side competitors like Samsung and Apple kept on releasing wonderful gadgets.
But the new Nokia 9 has created a great level of hustle bustle in the online world which might have stressed other companies and they started firing arrow in the air.
Well, no official of Nokia has yet said anything about the new rumors, till then we can wait and see what is happening and what would happen.
Do not just believe everything you see on the internet because everyone and every company is fighting a cyber-war here. So rumors can be just rumors!