Lenovo owned Motorolla updates its budget friendly E series with the introduction of Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus.
What do the rumors state?
The upcoming E-series have been rumored multiple times, and analysts have forecasted many similarities, such as;
- Both feature a metal design
- The design is somewhat similar to the Moto G5 series
- Both come with a water-repellent nanocoating
- Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus have a physical home button
- Both of them owns a fingerprint sensor
Specifications of Moto E4
- 5-inch HD display
- Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card
- 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera with flash for selfies and video calling.
- Fuelled by a 2,800mAh battery
- Connectivity options include dual-SIM support, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1
- Runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box
- Color options: Iron Grey, Blush Gold, Oxford Blue
Specifications of E4 Plus
- A bigger 5.5-inch HD display
- Runs on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 427 quad-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz
- 2GB and 3GB of RAM and storage options of 16GB and 32GB which is also expandable up to 128GB.
- Color options: Fine Gold and Iron Grey
The storage variants will launch depending on the region. Also, you may get a fingerprint scanner or NFC. The specs mentioned above are correct for UK models which have a single-SIM slot while other regions have dual-SIM slots.
Price and Release Date
The Moto E4 and E4 Plus are both at your range if you are thinking to buy a phone in the future. Moto E4 has priced at $129 (PKR/13523-) and $159 (PKR/16668-). The price for Pakistani market might be different if the comes here.
No availability detail of the Moto E4 Plus is announced by the officials While E-commerce sites like Tesco, Argos, and Amazon will be selling Moto E4 from the end of June for a global audience.
Motorolla also introduced its affordable range of C and C Plus series.