As we previously reported, Nokia 5 will debut in Pakistani market on 25th July and finally, HMD Global has introduced the mid-range smartphone in the country.
Nokia is celebrating the comeback party of the decade, where it has mesmerized the audience ever since it released its three Android powered smartphones Nokia 3, 5 and 6 along with the revived Nokia 3310 at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 this year.
The company has confirmed that it will be introducing Nokia 8, the company’s flagship smartphone on 16th August, in a launch event that will take place in London.
Ever since the launch of Nokia 3 and 3310 in Pakistan, we have been eyeing the release of Nokia 5 and now, at last, the wait has ended for many smartphone users across the country.
HMD Global has previously confirmed that it will bring the much-awaited Android O update in the Nokia phones, thus, we can soon expect the latest OS in the company’s devices.
Key Specifications of Nokia 5
- Display: 5.2 inches, IPS LCD
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- Operating System: Android OS, v7.1.1 (Nougat)
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Memory: 16GB (expandable via MicroSD card up to 256GB)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: 3000 mAh Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Fingerprint Scanner
Disclaimer: The above mentioned price reflects the retail cost of the device at the time of its launch. It does not represent any price changes made by the company over time.