The much-awaited moment has finally arrived. HMD Global has launched the new Nokia 8 in Pakistan.
Kamran Khan, Country Head of Pakistan, HMD Global at the launch event said: “It is exciting to witness how digital technology is changing lives throughout the world. In Pakistan, we are also seeing a new generation of content creators who are forging their own paths in the world, on their own terms, and according to their unique outlooks.
“Our aim is to enable the sharing of their enriching experiences and, ultimately, to unite people and bring them closer. The Nokia 8 promises an innovative and unique experience to further inspire the Pakistan content creator,” he added.
The smartphone features Android Nougat right out of the box but as we have reported previously, it will soon have Oreo update for users.
One of the most interesting features of this device is the Bothie camera where the user can use both front and back cameras simultaneously to live stream on social media.
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 59,900 and will be available in four colors: Polished Blue, Polished Copper, Tempered Blue, and Steel.
Key Specifications of Nokia 8
- Display: 5.3” IPS LCD QHD 2560 x 1440
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB that can be expanded up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera: 13MP (Colour + OIS) + 13MP (Mono), 1.12um, f/2.0, 76.9˚, PDAF, IR range finder, dual tone flash
- Front Camera: 13MP PDAF, 1.12um, f/2.0, 78.4˚, display flash
- Battery: 3090mAh
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat