OnePlus is going to launch its flagship OnePlus 5 on June 20 and everyone wants to take advantage of its very convincing features.
The company since its arrival in the market commoditized the invite system to make the sales of their phone easier in a wicked way but it became annoying and ended gradually.
The specific invite system of the company has again made a comeback as in India it is going to launch on June 22, so how and when it would be available for Pakistanis?
OnePlus 5 launching in India will work as a referral to Pakistan making it convenient for the citizens to buy the phone even it is not available in the country.
You can go to the official landing page for the OnePlus 5 to buy it via invite system and enjoy the versatility of its features. According to the company, “Invite holders will receive a OnePlus 5 invite code at the launch event.”
As per GSM Arena, the website does not have enough information about the invite codes, which indicates that customers must have to buy the invites to grab a OnePlus 5 phone. The indication of no invite codes might be a marketing strategy to enhance the sales.
New Reveals of OnePlus 5
In the meantime, a benchmarking site GFXBench has revealed some additional interesting features of the upcoming OnePlus 5, on Friday.
GFXBench discloses that the OnePlus 5 will have:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset with an octa-core CPU running at 2.4GHz
- Adreno 540 GPU
- Operating system Android 7.1.1 Nougat with OxygenOS
- 8GB of RAM with 128GB of storage capacity
- The rear and front camera will be carrying a combination of 20megapixel+16megapixels with a dual-camera featuring one backside of the phone
- Fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, proximity, gyro, and compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- The handset will be available in Gunmetal, soft gold and midnight black colors
Only a few days left for the release of the new phone, till then we can enjoy imagining the revolutionary structure of the upcoming smartphone.