Huawei P9 was released back in April 2016 has generated decent enough sales. While the phone is not a bad bargain itself as it has now been upgraded to the latest Android Nougat, the users have been facing miscellaneous issues. We have listed down the solutions to some issues below:
- Firstly make sure your Bluetooth is on and the phone is running on the updated software.
- Make sure the visibility is on so your phone can be detected by other devices, the other device’s Bluetooth is on and the file you’re trying to send is supported.
- If trying to connect with devices such as headphone or speakers, check and see they are not connected to any other device, have enough battery and are within range.
- If this doesn’t work restart both the devices and try again.
- Lastly, clear the cached app data by going to Phone Manager > System optimization.
Unable to add Google Account/Play Store
- Restart your phone and double check the password you’re entering before logging in to Play Store.
- Try removing and re-adding the faulty account by going to Settings > Accounts.
- Clear Cache of the affected app by accessing it through Settings > Apps.
- Backup your data going to Backup > Internal storage > Next and choose the files you want to backup. After backing up your factory reset your device and start anew.
Android Pay Not Working
- It is important to keep in mind that only the single-SIM version of Android Pay supports NFC and the dual-SIM one does not.
- Update the app to the latest version.
- Make sure the Android Pay supports your card and bank.
- Remove the cards you’re using and re-add them.
- As a last resort reach out to your carrier or find a Huawei Service Center and ask them to help.
Camera App’s Error Message
- Go to Settings > Google > Search > Voice > OK Google detection > Delete voice model > OK.
- Clear the cache partition by turning your phone off and pressing and holding power and volume button down until the Huawei logo appears. Use the volume down button to wipe cache partition and then head to system reboot now. You can select these options by using power key.
App Notifications Not Working
- Open Power Manager > Protected Apps > The app you want notifications for > Toggle the switch on.
- Go to Settings > Notification panel & status bar > Notification manager > the app you want notifications for > Toggle on the Priority display.
- Use the HiSuite program to get back the control of your phone.
- Go to a Huawei Service Center and have your phone repaired.