Samsung has launched its highly-anticipated A7, J4+ and J6+ series of smartphones. A grand media ceremony was held at the Pearl Continental Hotel, Karachi where the President of Samsung Pakistan – Mr. Y.J. Kim was the chief guest.
In the A series, the phone launched was the Galaxy A7, and in the Galaxy J series, the phones launched were Galaxy J6+ and Galaxy J4+.
Galaxy A7 2018
The Galaxy A7 2018 will be the company’s first phone to come with a triple camera setup on its back.
- Infinity Display
- The triple camera (24MP-8MP-5MP) is aligned vertically on the top left rear corner
- Includes a 24MP main sensor with f/1.7 which will improve the quality of the image by combining four pixels in one in low light conditions.
- The third lens is an 8MP ultra-wide sensor in order to capture photos with 120 degrees field of view.
- There is 128 GB of internal storage
- And an innovative side fingerprint scanner.
The phones feature Samsung’s Infinity Display and have thin bezels at the top and bottom ends, due to the swapping of the physical home button with software powered in-display home button.
Additionally, there is a new ‘Chat over Video’ feature that facilitates, chat over any video for an uninterrupted viewing experience.
The smartphone is rumored to be priced between Rs.50,000 and Rs. 60,000.
Galaxy J4 Plus
The J4+ features include;
- 6-inch Display
- 32GB storage and 2GB RAM.
- A 13 MP Rear Camera and a 5 MP front camera
- Adjustable LED flash
- Side Fingerprint sensor
Galaxy J6 Plus
The J6+ features include;
- 6-inch Display
- 32GB storage and 3GB RAM.
- J6+ has a dual rear camera 13MP+5MP.
- Innovative side fingerprint scanner.
Although they haven’t still announced the official prices at the event, the prices of Galaxy J4+ and J6+ are expected to be around Rs. 27,000 and Rs. 35,000 respectively.
“Samsung Pakistan is overjoyed in introducing these power-packed devices to its loyal consumer base in Pakistan”, The president of Samsung Pakistan, Mr. Y.J. Kim said
“These exciting new devices promise a whole new world of information and entertainment while multi-tasking, with powerful global connectivity, for consumers aspiring to excel in today’s highly competitive and fast-paced world”, Kim added.