TECNO Mobile has announced the release of its latest clear selfie smartphones, CAMON X and CAMON X Pro in Pakistan.
The new launched CAMON X and CAMON X Pro devices are the latest smartphones in the CAMON family. Speaking at the launch event, Mr. Vane Ni, Deputy General Manager, Brand Management Centre, TRANSSION Holdings said, “At TECNO, we do not adopt a one-size-fits-all approach in developing our products. We take insights from our consumers’ habits, preferences and needs to develop the next ground-breaking product that fits perfectly into their lifestyle and consequently displace the competition.”
Camon X Pro
CAMON X Pro debuts 24MP + 16MP selfie and rear cameras with increased image definition to ensure that images are clearer and sharper.
It dons a 6-inch FHD screen with 2.5D Corning glass, industry leading 18:9 full view screen, 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM and 3750 mAh battery. The front of the smartphone features a 24MP camera for taking “clear selfies”
The Technology behind CAMON X Pro
- AI beautification: The AI beautification technology empowers the device to run smart beautification algorithm to pick the most suitable effect which fits the occasion from 2,000+ effects
- Large aperture: The device is built with a large aperture to admit more light, capture more depth of fields and create more concise bokeh effects
- Portrait bokeh effect: The portrait bokeh effect empowers the device to take DSLR-level bokeh gorgeous selfie, blurring things that are not part of the main story you want to convey
- 4 in 1 imaging technology: With the 4 in 1 imaging technology, four individual pixels of the device will be merged into a larger one, making every image clearer and brighter than ever
- 3-HRD function: The 3-HRD function combines three different exposures into one optimal photo to present the best effect for a consumer, making the bright part moderately bright, the dark part clearer and the normal part more perfect
Camon X, on the other hand, will feature a large 6 inches display with 1440 x 720 pixels screen resolution. It features, 3GB RAM, 3750mAh battery, a 16MP camera at the back and a 20MP selfie snapper at the front of the smartphone.
Both CAMON X and CAMON X Pro introduce a new Face ID technology that can be used to unlock the phone when lighting up the screen. By grasping the face information, the Face ID has 50ms recognition rate and is more functional than the fingerprint identification feature. It collects 128 recognition on user’s face and allows immediate identification of user’s face.
To adapt to the hot weather, the HiOS UI also identifies components causing heating in the background and quickly cools off the phone through a series of methods such as background cleaning and so on.
To ensure the quality of mobile handsets, TECNO Mobile is offering 100 days’ replacement warranty
The warranty will start from the date of purchase in addition to 13 months’ after sales service warranty, which will be provided by their servicing brand Carlcare.
Camon X is priced at Rs. 20,999 and will be available in three colors; Champagne Gold, Midnight Black, and City Blue. Camon X Pro, on the other hand, will be available for Rs. 28,999 and will come in two colors; Midnight Black and Bordeaux Red.