TEVTA offers Chinese language course for Pakistanis

Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) will train 15,000 students in Chinese Language course during the current year. This course has also successfully been started in 5 cities in the province of Punjab.

At present, three-month duration course has been started at Govt. College of Technology Railway Road Lahore, Gujranwala, Govt. Technical Training Institute Gulberg Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi, Govt. Staff Training College Faisalabad, Govt. Technical Training Institute for Women Township and Gujarpura Lahore. TEVTA is also planning to start this course in other cities of Punjab.

On the demand of the general public, TEVTA is also planning to start this course in other cities of the province of Punjab. This course is helpful for the Pakistani youth who may intend to get the job in Chinese Companies working in Pakistan and employment in China.

Purpose to start this language program of other cities is to make the already trained skilled labor force of Pakistan more acceptable in the Chinese market. Pakistan can also attract the Chinese manufacturing sector by developing a trained workforce for industries all over the world.

China has already become an attraction for the students in Pakistan. Each year, a large number of students go to China for the purpose of the study. With the introduction of this language course, it will become easy for Pakistani students to understand the language of the Chinese people.

Presently, to learn the Chinese language, students have to go to China. But, with the launch of this Chinese language course by TEVTA, they will be able to learn the Chinese language without having to leave Pakistan.

TEVTA is already offering different courses in Pakistan to train the students with skills so that they can do something in practical life and get employed.

China is interested in Pakistan since the launch of the constructions for the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) projects.

Matric is the minimum qualification requirement for getting admission into the Chinese language course by TEVTA. It is a 3-month course. There are morning and evening classes.

A four-month executive course of the Chinese language is also offered, which is specially designed for the business community.

44 thoughts on “TEVTA offers Chinese language course for Pakistanis”

• There are many language centers now but you need to find a certified one near your residential place. TEVTA is working at almost every place. You can call them and get the information.

• Brother, you can check The Institute of Imagine Technology, Hyderabad. They have some online courses. Also, it is better if you visit language centers in your area and get first-hand information.

1. Sir i want to learn chines…i’m from LAHORE,
    So please Can u send me details?
    Like Name of institute place etc..
    My Mobile No:0308-4280173.
    Thank-you,

2. I done my master in Chinese language now searching for job so if any company need Chinese speaker so please contact with me. 0317-7139666

3. I have spent much time in close contact with the Chinese people at china during my PhD and Post PhD program.
    Further running program to teach interested candidates at reasonable fee package.
    So any one interested to learn Chinese language, let me know.
    I have excellent staff members for same program.
    Soon launching mega project in the same contest.
    Can contact at
    +92-321-331-1669
    Or
    janjua_hussain@yahoo.com

• Dr.Sultan I am interested in conducting classes for staff and A level students. Please send me some proposal including time and cost.

• I am Dr Abdul Qayyum did my PhD from China. My wife also graduated from China and did masters with Chinese language certification of (HSK 5 level). we are residing in Lahore. If you need any assistance regarding mandarin, you may contact at 0300-0060672.

4. I am from Swabi Kp.I have an institute on the name of “The Sublime College of English Language & IT”.I want to start Chinese Language in my institute.Guide me how can i?…and also we need trainers who can teach Chinese to our students.For that i am ready willingly to fill full any required procedure.
    I left my email, if you could kindly contact me.

5. I want to lean chines language Please guide me.Where its language center.I need chines language course.my phone number is +923460877588

6. Sir i want to learn this language
    I am matric pass student and now gree from 1st year exams so i deside i can learn to make my future

7. i want learn Chinese language pls guid me .im from Hyderabad
    city here no Chinese course in my knowledge . Anyone give me any suggestion or any institute in Hyderabad or karachi

8. I need to learn Chinese language pls guid me about it .im from jhelum city here no Chinese course in my knowledge . Anyone give me Rawalpindi institute nd islamabad institute number pls ..

• I need to learn Chinese language pls guid me about it .im from jhelum city here no Chinese course in my knowledge . Anyone give me Rawalpindi institute nd islamabad institute number pls

9. He is a Chinese Language Teacher he will assist you regarding Chinese Language if you want to contact with (Mr. Chii pu kaa un) you should speak English 03045384080

10. Hello. I would like to learn chinese language. It will be pleasure if somebudy could guide me about chinese language course in faisalabad.