Have you ever wondered how a gaming laptop with every high-tech feature imaginable would look like? Well, now you don’t just have to imagine it because for USD $9000 Acer brings you Predator 21 X gaming laptop. At CES 2017, the company revealed the actual product, not just a prototype and also announced the price and availability of its monstrous device.
It has never been a good time to have thousands of dollars as it’s now because Acer Predator 21 X is literally a dream come true for any gamer. It has 21-inch display curved display (Yes! you read it right, a curved display) and weighs a staggering 8.8 kilograms (19.4 pounds).
The laptop also features two GeForce GTX 1080 X graphics cards linked with Nvidia’s SLI tech, new seventh-generation Intel Core i7 processor, four DDR4 slots for up to 64GB of RAM, and up to four 512GB solid-state drives out of which two can also be NVMe PCIe SSDs.
The futuristic gaming device by Acer has every specification and feature that is desired by the gaming community. According to Cnet, Predator 21 X has following features:
- 21-inch screen, 21:9 aspect ratio, 2,560×1,080-pixel resolution
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 2000R curved screen
- Nvidia G-Sync
- Tobii Eye Tracking
- Two Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs
- Seventh-gen Intel Core i7-7820HK (overclockable) CPU
- Can store up to five storage drives at a time
- Two power supplies to run
- Five system fans
- Nine heat pipes to stay cool
- HDMI port and two DisplayPorts
- Four speakers and two subwoofers
- Mechanical keyboard uses Cherry MX switches and has an RGB LED under every key
- SD card reader
- 19.4 pounds (8.8 kilograms)
Still, don’t know what or how to buy a laptop? Well, you still have till February to decide whether you want this one or other laptop can work just fine for you.