A few years ago, you had to stand in long queues and physically go to a location to pay your bills. That often led to delays in bill payments. For PTCL, a brand experience is not only their product and services, but it also encompasses all touchpoints. There are various touchpoints such as PTCL Website, official digital presence on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, where they are very proactive with immediate responses, PTCL-Ufone Service Centers across Pakistan, PTCL helpline 1218, etc.
For ease of their customers, this blog sums up and helps clarify their Duplicate Bill and bill payment-related queries.
Are you looking for alternate ways to generate your D-Bill? You’re in the right place, just follow the easy steps below:
- Directly generate your Duplicate Bill from the PTCL Website
- Click here to visit PTCL Website and download your Duplicate Bill.
- Enter your Landline Number (without the Area Code) and Account ID as shown in the screenshot given below:
- Directly generate your Duplicate Bill through SMS
- From your registered mobile number, send an SMS to 90179.
- SMS should be in the below format:
(Bill <space> PSTN#)
Example: Bill 04212121218.
- You will then get a link on your number from which you texted.
- You can generate your current Duplicate Bill by clicking on the link received as shown in the screenshot given below:
- Receive an E-Bill through Email
- Every month when a new bill is generated, an automated email (i.e. E-bill) will be sent to you on your registered email address.
- To register your email address just call PTCL helpline 1218.
- Ask them to activate E-Bill services by providing your email address and mobile number.
- You can also make PTCL bill payments through various digital channels such as:
- PTCL Touch App (available on both Android and iOS).
- PTCL website.
- Various third-party relevant apps such as UPaisa, Easy Paisa, Jazz Cash, etc that allow you to pay your outstanding dues by simply entering your unique customer ID on the billing section of PTCL.
- PTCL also offers the facility of paying bills through TCS Courier Service by simply calling them and giving them the address from where they can receive the billed amount.
For more payment methods, you can browse through PTCL Quick Payment Options for hassle-free payments.